Navigate

Friday, July 22, 2011

Holding on.

I used to think it was difficult to live life the the fullest -- so much to do and so little time. 
But then it hit me, like a big bus on a highway -- That's precisely how it's done. 


To look at the sky more often. 




To remember the people who matter, who make you feel good about yourself. You might not see them as often as you'd like, but the times you spend together are good times.  


To invest more time and heart into my artwork, and always remember that the most important part of it is the story-telling. 


And when we have to do things we don't always enjoy (like teaching jobs), to remember to hold our heads up high and do it with conviction and pride. Or you know, at least suck it up until the end of the week ;)


And of course, a little extra cuddlin', lovin' and purrin' at the end of the day goes a long way <3


Yes, I hope I never forget to remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment