Navigate

Monday, July 18, 2011

Wearing Thin.

Its been a difficult week. Teaching has started to become a chore. I'm fighting to keep my voice under control, and forcing myself to wake up super early every day. I don't know how much longer this should drag on, before I've had enough. I want to move on with my life.

But its not all grey skies and thunderclouds. Dzaki's been an angel to me, giving the best backrubs and saying the sweetest most encouraging things. What will I do when he goes to NS? Man, I hate thinking about it.

But good news, I found a university that I'd like to study at. Its only in Eindhoven, the town next to the town next to where Jan lives. It'll be great since I'll be surrounded by people I know, what with Jan's relatives living so close in surrounding towns. Plus, this university claims to be the best design academy in the world. Can I make it in? :/

No comments:

Post a Comment