Navigate

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

In Motion!

Woohoo! My Sculpture Square Resiidency has commenced!

It feels great to be given this opportunity to create and exhibit my work under their roof. I can't wait for it all to begin. Super exciting =]

Today was a bit of a tough teaching day in school. Their poorly stocked art room and faraway bookshop & staff room wore me out, if it wasn't all the screaming and shouting at misbehaving children. Maybe I'm doing this the wrong way. Perhaps to tame the monkeys, I need to have the right bananas? -hint-

Well, hopefully I'll be a little more prepared tomorrow. I've got three lessons in under 6 hours. Wish me luck!

Meanwhile, I just discovered this website called Ikea Hackers. It's this cool website where people post pictures of Ikea furniture that they've recycled and remodeled to suit their needs and wants. There are some really creative and inspiring ones that stand out! Hm, maybe next Tuesday I'll take a little trip to Ikea to see what I can pick up.

Why Tuesday? Of course, it's half-priced meatballs day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment